My status

Live Chat Support

廣告看板

歡迎到訪我們的:

貨幣匯率:
1美元US$ = $6.5人民幣
1美元US$ = $7.8 港幣

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

Try Cables ???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
UD-10 USB Audio Converter
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Try Cables ???
Try Cables ??? 14 Years ago  
Hello Everybody I'm still enjoying my USB DAC . But what I was wondering do any of you experiment with cables ? First off al my set-up is : Laptop ,UD-10 DAC ,Tact Millennium IV,Wilson WATT II ,Transtaprent Cable Reference and the player is a Wadia 860 X Second off all I don't have the Battery power supply because that's not doesn't do the trick in my system!!!????So I bought a active digital cable Swoboda I bought a Monster High Performance (400MH ) (50 Euro 1 meter)(That improved the sound enormously, better control, better stage and deeper My computer on the UD-10 is a laptop I put that on a Tice power cable (1150 Euro )and a better power supply for the laptop .I think just any better power supply will do ,but I hat this one still laying arround .(more control,also on the USB power supply ) I don't know if it outplays my Wadia ,but how cares the Wadia cost 8600 Euro and this little baby .(159 Euro) So yes it outplays my Wadia because I can't really hear a BIG difference . I think it's all the more laid back , control , detail, bigger stage ,deeper stage And service cost are like Nothing in compare to the Wadia Hope to hear your improvements Regards Kenneth John (PS: I only did this with ripped albums ,that's also great the original its protected in the closet ))
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1

Protected by R Antispam