My status

Live Chat Support

Banner

Connect with us:

Exchange Rate Ref.:
US$1 = RMB$6.5
US$1 = HK$7.8

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

preamp
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
TA-10 Class-T Amp
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: preamp
preamp 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
Does the TA 10 require a preamp? If so, when is the "tube preamp" listed as a future product going to be available? If I had a ud-10, could I use the mixer features of winamp or some similar program to provide most of the functions a preamp would perform? I am interested in setting this system up with a preamp, a ud-10 with my pc for a source, and then using two ta-10s as power amps separately. Any idea if this would work, and, if so, how it could be done? Finally, any speaker recommendations for this kind of set up? I was reading about the Axiom Audio M80s at blue moon, and they sounded like promising candidates. Thanks Joe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:preamp 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
Trends TA-10 provides a better sonic performance if you run it with Trends PA-10 Tube Preamp. Trends TA-10.2P + Trends PA-10 + Trends UD-10.1 lite = Trends Combo 10, one of the best Desktop Hi-Fi Systems in the market. There are various of speakers suitable for Trends TA-10 no matter bookshelf or floor stand speakers. But, since the output power of Trends TA-10 is only 2x15W, it'd better to choose some higher sensitivity speakers, e.g. >87dB. For the impendence, from 4 ohm to 16 ohm is ok. But, 6-8 ohm would be a little bit better.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1

Protected by R Antispam