My status

Live Chat Support

Banner

Connect with us:

Exchange Rate Ref.:
US$1 = RMB$6.5
US$1 = HK$7.8

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

PW-10 PSU
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
TA-10 Class-T Amp
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: PW-10 PSU
PW-10 PSU 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hi Mr Trends, i would like to ask which speakers do yoy recomend with the TA-10.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PW-10 PSU 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
There are various of speakers suitable for Trends TA-10 no matter bookshelf or floorstand speakers.

But, since the output power of TA-10 is only 2x15W, it'd better to choose some higher sensitivity speakers, e.g. >87dB.

For the impendance, from 4ohm to 16ohm is ok. But, 6-8ohm would be a little bit better.

Yes ! You can use an adaptor 13.8V 7A for two Trends TA-10. But, two 13.8V 3.5A should be better (less interference). Beware that the voltage is too high. It is not recommend to use power supply up to 14V. Thus, please make sure that your supply is 13.8V (not higher actually).

Are you talking about the phono output from LP turntable? If the input level is too low, TA-10 may not be able to provide sufficient loudness. You'd better to add a pre-amp.

The Trends TA-10 is able to power any speakers with 4-16ohm impedance. For higher sensitivity (dB), it provides higher sound volume. It is recommended to use >87dB speakers. The speakers has 89dB is better.

Klipsch products mate fantastically with the TA-10.1. I use the RF-52 floorstanding model with my modified and unmodified Trends amp. At 96dbs efficiency they are an easy load and provide you with a clean undistorted sound even at high SPLs. I can't wait to try the Trends with the Heritage line, particularly the 100dbs+ models... must be breathtaking!

Go to topPage: 12

Protected by R Antispam