My status

Live Chat Support

Banner

Connect with us:

Exchange Rate Ref.:
US$1 = RMB$6.5
US$1 = HK$7.8

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

Hello !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
DIYer Sharing
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Hello !
Hello ! 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hello everybody!
so... I'm planning to modd my TA 10 quite a bit... but I'm lacking too many informations, so I'm asking you where could i find those.

First, I would like to get the sheme of the TA10's circuit, so as to optimise the wiring after a recase.

Then, I would like to find the value (and type, if possible) of every component of the board (the majority of the little yellow caps are unreadable because they're burnt...)

And the cherry on the cake, I'd greatly apreciate if anybody could indicate me which parts would benefit in an upgrade, not in term of part quality, as I already plan to replace every stock parts by high-end parts, but in temr of quantity (i mean, bigger capacity, for exemple... and exept for the main power and input cap's, which are already replaced, of course ;o) )

Thanks in advance for everything you could do for that
I think i wont be the only one to use those infos
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello ! 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
Kindly try to use the following materials for upgrading your Trends TA-10 or Trends TA-10. Use the lowest LSR & highest ripple current Rubycon MCZ series tank capacitors as the power filtering capacitor which best suit the switching PWM characteristic of class T (class-D) amplifier. 2. Apply Trends PW-10 PSU.

Re:Hello ! 11 Years, 7 Months ago  
hello,i am a newcomer,so maybe i have some questions to ask you later.

Re:Hello ! 11 Years, 5 Months ago  
Thanks and send your request to [email protected]. Enjoy the music with Trends Audio!

But, what about the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the supply? 11 Years, 3 Months ago  
Piekligebiank

Have you seen the new player to watch movies? 11 Years, 1 Month ago  
Immunctunk1

Go to topPage: 1

Protected by R Antispam