My status

Live Chat Support

Banner

Connect with us:

Exchange Rate Ref.:
US$1 = RMB$6.5
US$1 = HK$7.8

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

UD-10 basic vs RA modified
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
UD-10 USB Audio Converter
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: UD-10 basic vs RA modified
Re:UD-10 basic vs RA modified 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
this is in response to Dentener,Netherlands. i wish people who have less than a minimum understanding of the toping being discussed to refrain form posting. all they do is make things even more confusing. in this case, the question was simple: can it or can it not pass DTS? passing DTS has nothig to do with DTS deconding. that's the wole point. if it did, an external receiver with DTS decoding would be necessary to listen to the sound. so your commentary has nothing to do with the question, and should be disregarded.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:UD-10 basic vs RA modified 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hi there, new owner of UD10.1 here. I use Vista and the reason the UD10.1 can't pass AC3/DTS is because the usbaudio.sys driver it gets assigned during the install. usbaudio.sys does NOT support AC3/DTS passthrough!

If UD10.1 would use the hdaudio.sys it would handle AC3/DTS correctly. Since that driver support AC3/DTS passthrough.

So unless someone programs a new driver or points us to a 3rd party driver that use our chipset and can pass AC3/DTS, we are stuck with the usbaudio.sys driver that only supports PCM.

Re:UD-10 basic vs RA modified 13 Years, 6 Months ago  
Trends UD-10.1 USB Audio Converter does not support AC3/DTS as it is for supporting channels (Stereo).

Go to topPage: 12

Protected by R Antispam