My status

Live Chat Support

Banner

Connect with us:

Exchange Rate Ref.:
US$1 = RMB$6.5
US$1 = HK$7.8

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

battery powered UD-10 not recognized
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
UD-10 USB Audio Converter
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: battery powered UD-10 not recognized
battery powered UD-10 not recognized 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
I've been using a UD-10 through my Mac's USB port and the UD worked well. Believing that using battery pack would improve the sound, I ordered a battery pack, charged it and attached it to my Mac. The Mac will not recognize the UD when it is attached to the battery pack. This renders the battery pack useless in my system. Does anyone know a solution to this or did I waste my money? earplay
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:battery powered UD-10 not recognized 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
Please use new Trends PW-10 PSU and you would get better sonic performance from Trends UD-10 + Trends PW-10 PSU.

Re:battery powered UD-10 not recognized 13 Years, 6 Months ago  
I have the same problem with Windows 7. UD-10 is recognized and work well without the battery pack, but not when I use it with batteries. It worked with the battery pack when I used it a year ago with another computer (and Windows Vista).

I can't imagine that the PW-10 PSU would make it better. How can the computer know if I have 5V DC from a battery pack or another power supply?

Possibly changing a software setting could help or a driver. Any suggestion?

Kindly make sure the connection(i.e. inside batttery) is correct and the battery is full charge. Also, please remember to use AA size rechargeable battery 1.2V x4=5V.

Also, before plugging UD-10.1 to the external power, please take out the USB cable on the front of UD-10.1 and make sure that there is no power from the USB bus power. Burr Brown PCM2704 IC may be burnt if you do not take out the USB cable.

For Battery Pack
- Fully charge your Battery (LED Indications is Green).
- Plug UD-10.1 to the Battery Pack.
- Turn on the Battery Pack and LED indication is Blue on the front of UD-10.1.
- Connect with the USB cable and play the music from the computer.

Thanks for the answer! Unfortunately this doesn't work. It does not work on my laptop either if I do it the right way or the wrong way. On my desktop computer the UD-10.1 connects however. Problem is that I planned to use it with the laptop.

Re:battery powered UD-10 not recognized 13 Years, 5 Months ago  
Just send back our Battery Pack for a repair. Go to Online Shopping Guide and refer to Item Return Policy. Or send your request to [email protected]

Go to topPage: 1

Protected by R Antispam