My status

Live Chat Support

廣告看板

歡迎到訪我們的:

貨幣匯率:
1美元US$ = $6.5人民幣
1美元US$ = $7.8 港幣

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

Linux Support
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
UD-10 USB Audio Converter
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Linux Support
Re:Linux Support 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
The PCM2702E works fine under linux with the usb-audio driver and I figure the 2704 should also work fine since I believe it is a standard compliant usb audio device. You can use multiple sound cards under linux, actually as many as you want on the machine. If linux supports the card, but setting up alsa can be a little tricky. If anyone wants some help on such things they can email me or post a question. I just ordered my TA-10 and have been thinking about ordering the UD-10. Some cool products Trends is building. I plan on having my TA-10 battery and solar powered. enviro-friendly
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I actually have it working with another tripath amp already but, but I will post a whole new thread on it when I get the trends ta-10 and maybe eventually talk about setting it up with UD-10 as well. I was hoping to build the solar charger into the TA-10, since it's rather simple.

>>naz
sorry off-topic, but if u somehow get solar power working, please post a how-to thread in HeadFi!

hi Nas/Craig

I'm ordering one of these for my Linux home computer. I was wondering if i could ask how you went about to set this up? If you e-mail me at [email protected] (spam address so will e-mail back with diff address) this would be great.

Thanks

Please refer to the following info.: www.trendsaudio.com/EN/Support/Support.htm

Go to topPage: 12

Protected by R Antispam