My status

Live Chat Support

廣告看板

歡迎到訪我們的:

貨幣匯率:
1美元US$ = $6.5人民幣
1美元US$ = $7.8 港幣

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

Trends UD-10 match TA-10
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
UD-10 USB Audio Converter
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Trends UD-10 match TA-10
Trends UD-10 match TA-10 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
My question is how do I connect the UD-10 to the TA 10? I do not have a DAC and I do not want a separate DAC. Can this be done directly? The TA-10 seems to accept RCA inputs only. The UD-10 seems to match the TA-10 in size and seem to make a good pair, is that the intention, are they meant to work together?Also my speakers are 92db 4 ohms and I would like to be sure that the TA-10 will run perfectly at 4 ohms.I seem to be under the impression that the TA-10 was designed to run on 6-8 ohms. Will I be putting too much strain on the TA-10circuitry at 4 ohms?
Last Edit: 2010/05/11 07:39 By admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Trends UD-10 match TA-10 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
There is an 3.5mm adaptor bundled with UD-10 for you to plug the adaptor to the HEADPHONE out and use a interconnect cable to TA-10 directly.Since your speakers has 92dB, that's great for this relatively low power amp. TA-10 does work in 4ohm speakers. Current strain is not problem. But, if you are a DIYer, you still can do some minor modification to perfect match the impedance. Just replace several capacitors. If you want, just send your details to [email protected]. we can tell you which and how.

Is it normal that the output of the TA-10 when connected to the UD-10 is slightly lower?
Last Edit: 2010/05/11 07:40 By admin.

Yes, actually the output of UD-10 is a headphone output which is lower than normal CD player's audio (Red/White) output. Otherwise, it will be too loud when listen through a headphone. They both have de-facto standards.

Make sure your gain is turned up enough on your computer(source).

Go to topPage: 1

Protected by R Antispam