My status

Live Chat Support

Banner

Connect with us:

Exchange Rate Ref.:
US$1 = RMB$6.5
US$1 = HK$7.8

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

T-amp
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
TA-10 Class-T Amp
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: T-amp
T-amp 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
What happens when the T-amp is connected to a DVD-Audio Player? Is it compatible with this media or works only with normal cd player ad cd audio? How good does it sound with dvd-audio?
Last Edit: 2010/05/11 06:22 By admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:T-amp 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
Trends TA-10 is a stereo amp and accept the input of normal audio signal (L/R) in RCA connector. You can connect DVD/SACD player directly to TA-10 if the audio title is stereo. If the title is multichannels, most DVD/SACD players still have a composite audio output which combined (mixed) multichannels into stereo (but it may not sound as good as multichannels). Or, you can buy 2-3 sets of TA-10 to amplify each two channels among the 5.1 channels. How good it sound with DVD-audio is depend on the audio title and the player. TA-10 itself can perform very well to amplify two channels.

Trends TA-10 is a stereo amp and accept the input of normal audio signal (L/R) in RCA connector. You can connect DVD/SACD player directly to TA-10 if the audio title is stereo. If the title is multichannels, most DVD/SACD players still have a composite audio output which combined (mixed) multichannels into stereo (but it may not sound as good as multichannels). Or, you can buy 2-3 sets of TA-10 to amplify each two channels among the 5.1 channels. How good it sound with DVD-audio is depend on the audio title and the player. TA-10 itself can perform very well to amplify two channels.
Last Edit: 2010/05/11 06:23 By admin.

Is it possible to bridge the amp ? If it is possible, what would be its power rating as a monobloc ?
Is it easy to change components inside ?

The solution is as follows:
1. yes, TA-10 can be bridged. The power is about 50-70% increased subject to the impedance of your speakers.
2. yes, most components insides are through-hole and reserve some soldering holes for different size components.

I love my trends amps. Would like to monoblock but am not sure how. Which input should I use and which speaker connections on amp.I have already bypassed the volume pot with the jumpers.Please be specific to avoid confusion and consider adding this info to the manual. thanks.

Go to topPage: 1

Protected by R Antispam