My status

Live Chat Support

廣告看板

歡迎到訪我們的:

貨幣匯率:
1美元US$ = $6.5人民幣
1美元US$ = $7.8 港幣

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

Which speakers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
TA-10 Class-T Amp
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Which speakers
Re:Which speakers 13 Years, 10 Months ago  
Yes ! You can use an adaptor 13.8V 7A for two Trends TA-10. But, two 13.8V 3.5A should be better (less interference). Beware that the voltage is too high. It is not recommend to use power supply up to 14V. Thus, please make sure that your supply is 13.8V (not higher actually).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am wondering if the TA-10 can be compatible with phono leads or is it only a line stage?

Are you talking about the phono output from LP turntable? If the input level is too low, TA-10 may not be able to provide sufficient loudness. You'd better to add a pre-amp.

will the Trends TA-10 product be able to power speakers of 89db, or are the speakers too inefficient for it?

The Trends TA-10 is able to power any speakers with 4-16ohm impedance. For higher sensitivity (dB), it provides higher sound volume. It is recommended to use >87dB speakers. The speakers has 89dB is better.

I'm thinking of buying a new pair of speakers to go with the T-amp. Three "value-for-money" models are shortlisted at the moment.

EPOS ELS3 (87db, 4 ohm)
Mordaunt Short 902i (89db, 4-8 ohm??)
Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 (86db, 6 ohm)

Which one do you think will more likely be compatible (I mainly listen to jazz and female vocals)? Can master Trends shed some light please? I am also open to other suggestions. And by the way, what speakers do Mr Trends yourself use?

Many thanks!

Go to topPage: 123

Protected by R Antispam