My status

Live Chat Support

Banner

Connect with us:

Exchange Rate Ref.:
US$1 = RMB$6.5
US$1 = HK$7.8

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

Help me choose the right speakers for TA10
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
TA-10 Class-T Amp
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Help me choose the right speakers for TA10
Help me choose the right speakers for TA10 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
I'm thinking of buying a new pair of speakers to go with the T-amp. Three "value-for-money" models are shortlisted at the moment. EPOS ELS3 (87db, 4 ohm) Mordaunt Short 902i (89db, 4-8 ohm??) Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 (86db, 6 ohm) Which one do you think will more likely be compatible (I mainly listen to jazz and female vocals)? Can master Trends shed some light please? I am also open to other suggestions. And by the way, what speakers do Mr Trends yourself use? Many thanks!
Last Edit: 2010/05/11 04:25 By admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Help me choose the right speakers for TA10 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
We would share some user's sonic experience so that you can select the right speakers: Here is an audiophile Kevin's comments: "I currently am using the UD-10.1, PA-10, TA.10.1 and now the PW-10 power supply unit with a pair of Paradigm Atom speakers. The Paradigms are performing extremely well with your products. The Paradigm Atoms have a sensitivity rating of 90db"

Trends Demo. room is using TANNOY D100. Welcome the customers come to our demo. room for listening the music.

"Would you believe the little Trends, with 6 watts into 8ohms, is driving a pair of LS3/5A speakers with their AB1 Subwoofer stands to respectable levels in a small room with nearfield listening? Well, it is so, and it sounds fantastic. Some of the best sound I have experienced with LS3/5A..." By Stew G.

take a look at this pair klipsch synergy s-b2 92 db

Try Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE. This could be ordered online only. Pls also read consumer reviews at www.audioreview.com and other professional reviews. Sensitivity - 89db. They are the best I have experienced so far - after owning Heybrook HB1, MS , B&W, Wharfedale Diamond, Rogers LS4, Bose 301, Polk Audio, Linn Kann in the past 20 years.

Go to topPage: 12

Protected by R Antispam