My status

Live Chat Support

Banner

Connect with us:

Exchange Rate Ref.:
US$1 = RMB$6.5
US$1 = HK$7.8

Welcome, Guest
Please Login in left hand box or Register.    Lost Password?

Linear Power Supply for even better sound?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
TA-10 Class-T Amp
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Linear Power Supply for even better sound?
Linear Power Supply for even better sound? 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
In response to "I am running my ta10.1 amp on pure d.c. A 12volt gel cell (5AH) and have found that battery life is very good.(these amps are very low energy usage). Improvement was equal to jumping the volume pot.Caution:check polarity and cycle battery between 13.8 and 12.2 volts." How does one actually connect from the red and black terminals of the battery to the t-amp? Do you have to buy some sort of adapter and cable or make it yourself ? Can someone explain why about the Caution: mentioned above (i.e check polarity and cycle battery between 13.8 and 12.2 volts.) ? PS. Sorry if I double posted did.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Linear Power Supply for even better sound? 13 Years, 11 Months ago  
New Trends PW-10 PSU is released. It provides a better sound for Trends TA-10, Trends UD-10 and Trends PA-10. The promotinal price is US$199 only.

I have auditioned several linear power supplies and compared them to the stock switching power supply for my Slim Devices Squeezebox 2 and 3. I have discovered, as have many others on the Slim Devices Forum, that a decent linear power supply improves the resolution and dynamics of the music and creaes a quieter, "blacker" background.

Have you or any of your users auditioned a Linear Power Supply? Do you have any recommendations?

What would the specs have to be for a Linear Power Supply should I want to give this a whirl?

I am running my ta10.1 amp on pure d.c. A 12volt gel cell (5AH) and have found that battery life is very good.(these amps are very low energy usage).Improvement was equal to jumping the volume pot.Caution:check polarity and cycle battery between 13.8 and 12.2 volts.

I currently use their Japanese version that it provides DC Output Voltage: DC 12V / 4A. It seems perform a better sound. Can Buyoyo.com offer this power supply ?

Go to topPage: 1

Protected by R Antispam