PA-10 Tube Headphone/Pre amplifier
] [Bias Setup
] [Buy Now
Trends PA-10 Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier is an innovative audio product and provides all functions of headphone amplifier and pre-amplifier. It includes the innovative circuit design of low voltage hybrid (tube/transistor) pre-amp to provide audiophile quality sound, compact size, and easy/safe DIYer accessibility - pure class-A circuit to provide the best sound performance and have fun tube rolling with this fantastic headphone/Pre amplifier.
Trends PA-10 Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier supports both 6DJ8/6922 series and 12AU7 series tubes by simply switching the jumpers. you can easily change their both series tubes to enjoy the fun. Trends PA-10.1D Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier (Two Outputs)There are two products for PA-10.1D Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier.
1. Trends PA-10.1D SE Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier (6DJ8/6922 series )
2. Trends PA-10.1D GE Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier (12AU7 series)
Trends PA-10 Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier(Single Output)
There are three products for PA-10 Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier
1.Trends PA-10 Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier (6DJ8/6922 series )
2.Trends PA-10 SE Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier (6DJ8/6922 series)
Your right partner for the high-impedance headphones!
3.Trends PA-10 GE Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier(12AU7 series)
The tube-based headphone amplifier gives you the best results for a quality listening experience. Here's what industry experts are saying Trends PA-10 Tube Headphone amp. with different headphones:
Tube Audio Hints & Tips
- Try to have a soft work area in case you drop the tube.
- Use cloth glove or baggie to hold the tubes, wipe off any fingerprints on glass portion of tube with a soft cloth. Fingerprints can lead to premature tube failure
- Try not put excess force on the glass of the tube this can (rarely) cause the seal between the glass and base to leak the vacuum.
- Do not leave Trends PA-10 unattended for long lengths of time during the 22 hour initial burn-in
- The sound of Trends PA-10 will open up after about 5 minutes of warm-up. At least half an hour of warm-up, if you are doing some audiophile listening
- Always wait at least 5 minutes prior to turning Trends PA-10 back on after turning it off.
- PA-10 SE and PA-10 GE use the same body.
- PA-10.1D SE and PA-10.1D GE use the same body.
- Only use supplied power supply or Trends PW-10 Power Supply Unit.