TA-10.2P Class-T Power Amplifier
[Description] [Features] [Specifications] [Reviews] [Bi-amp] [Bias Setup] [Download] [Comparison] [Gallery] [Video] [FAQ] [Buy Now]
- applied the proprietary T-amp technology for audiophile quality sound, high power efficiency (90%) and less heat generation
- compact design (mini-size & light weight), easy portable and setup.
- provide up to 2x15W output.
- work with Trends PA-10 or other pre-amplifiers with audio source selection.
- using specially designed audiophile-grade "Trends" MKP capacitors as audio input coupling capacitor.
- applied the lowest LSR & highest ripple current Rubycon MCZ series tank capacitors.
- remove the volume pot to minimize distortion.
- applied 4mm thick aluminum faceplate .
- re-organized the sockets layout of the back panel which provides a more convenient audio cable and speaker cable connections.
- an AC adaptor is bundled for continuous power supply.
- separated amplifier & AC adaptor design to minimize mutual interference and flexible to apply other power sources, e.g. Trends PW-10 PSU or lead-acid battery.
- standard audio and speaker sockets used to be compatible with most audiophile quality cables.
- the DC bias between speaker terminals can be offset (close to ±0mV) by adjusting the potentiometers (factory pre-set). It suppresses the "pop" sound when power on/off and also increase the sound purity.
- built-in over-current protection
- built-in over-temperation protection
- audiophile-graded parts and components
- air-core inductor used (instead of magnetic-core) for better sound
- enhanced the chassis with beautiful satin finish and smarter black/white contrast provides not only good-looking, and also provides outstanding shielding capability.
Remark: TA-10.2P and TA-10.2P SE use same the body. The TA-10.2P SE applies 4A power supply.
1.Trends TA-10.2P Class-T Power Amplifier
2.Trends TA-10.2P SE Class-T Power Amplifier