UD-10.1 USB Audio Converter(Transport & Headphone amp.)
] [Buy Now
There is more and more good quality audio DACs newly released. But, a good audio source is still difficult to find. Trends Audio developed the Trends UD-10.1 USB Audio Converter, which works as an external sound card with various formats of digital output and decoded headphone output. It effectively isolated the serious interference from within the PC/Mac case. e.g. the high frequency data signals, the switching-mode power supply and the FAN motors, etc…
On the other hand, Trends UD-10.1 upgrades your PC/Mac, Smartphone and Tablet to be a hi-end audio source. Thanks to the excellent power supply handling, the high accuracy clock and the sophisticated digital output circuit, the Trends UD-10.1 makes your PC/Mac, Smartphone and Tablet to behave as a high-end CD transport to work with an external DAC. Yet, the Trends UD-10.1 and PC/Mac, Smartphone and Tablet combination provides better sound quality, larger storage capacity and a more user-friendly interface than most standard CD players. (Remarks: internal/external hard drives or flash memory card is far superior to a CD player, no matter the speed, stability, error correction, jitter reduction. They are actually the technology of different eras.)
These are the four main uses for the Trends UD-10.1 USB Audio Converter.
1. Audiophile USB Transport (provide a digital interface to connect to your own DAC)
2. External USB sound card for PC/Mac, Smartphone and Tablet
3. PC/Mac, Smartphone and Tablet USB Headphone Amplifier
4. PC/Mac, Smartphone and Tablet USB DAC
The Trends UD-10.1 USB audio converter plugs into your PC/Mac's USB port or Smartphone and Tablet with a OTG cable and lets you connect your computer, Smartphone and Tablet to your Hi-Fi or Home Cinema system easily, and with high sound quality.
We are offering a 3.5mm analogue output to connect directly to your amplifier, Trends UD-10.1 USB audio converter also offers a choice of optical, two electrical digital (phono and BNC) and a balanced digital output to connect to an existing DAC.
The Battery Charger kit is included with Trends UD-10.1 audio converter as a optional items and is highly recommended for the best sound quality giving the music a more spacious and airy presentation.
We have two products including:
1.Trends UD-10.1 Lite USB Audio Converter - 2 digital input (incl. optical x1, coaxial x1 (RCA)
Connection and Operation with external power (i.e. Trends PW-10 or Battery Charger)
2.Trends UD-10.1 USB Audio Converter - 4 digital output(incl. optical x1, coaxial x2 (RCA & BNC), AES/EBU x1)
Before plugging UD-10.1 to the external power, please take out the USB cable on the front of UD-10.1 and make sure that there is no power from the USB bus power. Burr Brown PCM2704 IC may be burnt if you do not take out the USB cable.
For Trends PW-10 PSU
- Plug UD-10.1 to PW-10’s DA/UD socket.
- Turn on the PW-10 PSU Main Power( LED indication is Blue)
- Turn on DA/UD (LED indication is Green)
- Connect with the USB cable and play the music from the computer, Smartphone and Tablet
For Battery Pack
- Fully charge your Battery (LED Indications is Green).
- Plug UD-10.1 to the Battery Pack.
- Turn on the Battery Pack and LED indication is Blue on the front of UD-10.1.
- Connect with the USB cable and play the music from the computer, Smartphone and Tablet. Notice: Only use supplied power supply or Trends PW-10 Power Supply Unit.