TA-10 Class-T Stereo Audio Amplifier
[Description] [Features] [Specifications] [Reviews] [Bi-amp] [Download] [Comparison] [Gallery] [Application] [Video] [FAQ] [Buy Now]
- applied the proprietary T-amp technology for audiophile quality sound, high power efficiency (90%) and less heat generation
- compact design (mini-size & light weight), easy portable and setup
- provide up to 2x15W output
- an AC adaptor is bundled for continuous power supply.
- separated amplifier & AC adaptor design to minimize mutual interference and flexible to apply other power sources, e.g. lead-acid battery.
- standard gold-plated audio and speaker sockets used to be compatible with most audiophile quality cables.
- applied the specially designed audiophile-grade “Trends” MKP capacitors as audio input coupling capacitor which guarantee the best original audio signal feed into the amplifier. [Trends TA-10.2 Series only]
- applied the lowest LSR & highest ripple current Rubycon MCZ series tank capacitors as the power filtering capacitor which best suit the switching PWM characteristic of class T (class-D) amplifier. [Trends TA-10.2 Series only]
- applied the smaller yet better quality ALPS 9mm sealed volume pot which provide better sound in the volume control [Trends TA-10.2 SE only]
- provided the option of TA-10.2P (Power Amplifier edition) which cancelled the volume pot and simplified the front panel for those who always apply it with Trends PA-10 or other pre-amplifier for audio selection & volume control.
- Re-organized the sockets layout of the back panel which provides a more convenient audio cable and speaker cable connections. [Trends TA-10.2 Series only]
- enhanced the chassis with beautiful satin finish and smarter black/white contrast. [Trends TA-10.2 Series only]
- the DC bias between speaker terminals can be offset (close to ±0mV) by adjusting the potentiometers (factory pre-set). It suppresses the "pop" sound when power on/off and also increase the sound purity.
- option to work as a pure power amp by simply reset jumpers to by-pass the volume controlling circuit
- built-in over-current protection
- built-in over-temperation protection
- audiophile-graded parts and components
- air-core inductor used (instead of magnetic-core) for better sound
- the stylish & specially-plated aluminium case provides not only good-looking, and also provides outstanding shielding capability.
SE* = Special Edition.
TA-10.2 and TA-10.2 SE use same the body. The TA-10.2 SE applies ALPS Volume pot and 4A power supply.
Configure as power amplifier (by-pass the volume control)
You can simply configure the amplifier as an integrated amp (with volume control function) or as a pure power amp (no volume control function) by resetting the jumpers in J2 as follows: 1. Trends TA-10.1 Mini Class-T Stereo Amplifier
2. Trends TA-10.2 Mini Class-T Stereo Amplifier