Trends Desktop Hi-Fi Systems
] [Bias Setup
] [Buy Now
- Combine the award-winning Trends UD-10.1 Lite USB Audio Converter, Trends TA-10.2P Class-T Power Amplifier, Trends PA-10 Tube Headphone/Pre Amplifier and Trends PW-10 PSU (Combo 10 only).
- One Transformer-based linear mode power supply concurrently supports THREE audio appliances: (UD-10.1 Lite, PA-10 & TA-10.2P or TA-10.2 SE).
- Provide all functions of Audiophile USB Transport, USB DAC, headphone amplifier, pre-amplifier and power amplifier(Combo 10 only).
- Compact design (mini-size & light weight), easy portable and setup for Hi-Fi room, living room, sleeping room or even right beside your laptop computer.
- High-end Burr Brown PCM2704 IC for USB audio conversion.
- Separated digital/analog ground. The digital GND (network) and the analog GND (solid) is totally separated except connected via a ferrite bread in a single point. It effectively reduces interference between digital signals and analog signals.
- Applied RS422 driving IC to concurrently drive 2 groups of digital outputs. Audiophiles can compare the differences between these digital outputs instantly or play for the Bi-DACs.
- Proprietary impedance matching circuits for Coaxial(75ohm) digital outputs.
- Applied the specially designed pulse transformers for Coaxial outputs to further isolated interference from UD-10.1 Lite to the external DAC. The most pure, accurate, standard digital signal is then regenerated with minimum interference and jitter.
- Plug-and-play without driver installation for most PC/Mac operating systems, e.g. Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Mac OS X or above.
- Audiophile grade transformer is tailor-made for Trends Combo Hi-Fi System.
- Specific circuit design and components of Trends PW-10 PSU applied for different power usage characteristics, which perfect match the different applications in high-frequency, high-current, digital and/or analog circuits for Trends Combo Hi-Fi System.
- High quality EMI noise filter in Trends PW-10 PSU is added to filter out those high frequency noise inducted from the global electricity network from Trends Combo Hi-Fi System.
- Built-in over-current protection and over-temperation protection design in the power amplifier.
- Unique air-core inductor in power amplifier used (instead of magnetic-core) for better sound.
- Innovative circuit design of low voltage hybrid (tube/transistor) & pure class-A circuit pre-amplifier to provide the best sound performance and easy/safe DIYer accessibility.
- The pre-amplifier supports both 6DJ8/6922 series and 12AU7 series tubes by simply switching the jumpers. DIYers can easily change their both series tubes to enjoy the fun.
- ONE bi-triode 6DJ8/6922 or 12AU7 tube as voltage amplification and TWO MOSFETs as output driver the pre-amplifier perform the warm, comfortable tube sound and in addition, guarantee the high fidelity & sufficient driving power to the next power amplifier stage.
- Provide TWO sets of switchable audio inputs in the pre-amplifier. Besides the normal CD input, the PC/iPod input with higher gain is provided for small output PC/Mac/iPod/iPad.
- Besides the normal audio output in the back panel, ONE headphone output in the front of the pre-amplifier to drive even high-impedance audiophile-grade headphones.
- TWO precise screw-driving potentiometers for professional audiophiles to adjust the tube’s bias voltage to guarantee the best working point for different tubes.
- The stylish aluminium case provides outstanding shielding & grounding capability to keeps the background silent and maximize the S/N ratio.
Combo 10 Desktop Hi-Fi System
Combo 12 Desktop Hi-Fi System
Combo 14 Desktop Head-Fi System